Speech Therapy for Adults
If you learned that your communication or swallowing has been affected by a recent event, may it be an accident or a new illness, we are here to support you.
Problems I may be having
- Others ask me to repeat myself often so they can understand me.
- I don’t understand what others say as easily anymore.
- I have a hard time saying words properly.
- I can’t find the words I need to say.
- I am having more trouble reading.
- I am having trouble talking in longer phrases/sentences.
- I avoid eating in public.
- I have trouble chewing food I used to chew easily.
- I avoid certain kinds of food I used to like.
- My throat hurts when swallowing.
- I lose my voice at the end of the day.
Medical history I may have
- Voice disorder
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Other acquired neurological disease
We accept many insurances.
We also offer affordable private cash rate for uninsured clients.